2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada
4 t  T7 [8 ~4 |( ]7 w: g/ TIVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
1 q7 B, x+ Q8 Q" X- a6 z. ^Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada." x$ ~: M8 G: F; ^7 ?

w- h% D1 r; {: k& w* X6 U( |================6 I  T0 J! w8 H6 k
Senior Embryologist5 b. `: i2 H4 A" A8 _5 D3 R/ N+ E
Job Description:% M4 L! J7 M3 b1 H  u

4 C7 N2 q/ n$ mThe Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.' ^% S2 a$ T8 H" u# E9 x0 {
% Z; V8 L( @/ l
Duties:  i% R: b" y- x: F, j

* z7 |; Q  G1 N6 N• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
# Q+ Z7 S1 O& {, l. _• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.; K" N0 y- {$ E! o7 ~' G/ {4 f
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
! q6 O% Q# J# G• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
- N. O4 V( I# i! s1 s8 o/ C8 m• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
0 C5 o3 ]8 Q; }• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.& x& ]# @! v3 F- X
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
* l" L3 M" F  b1 i8 m2 L• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.
, v6 K9 x  P- B3 t+ \& A• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.# h% S4 ~8 P1 ~+ l' D) x3 u" i
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
" z( w4 i& R! r3 }) Y/ p* g• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.! j. u" T8 e( m% r* ]
Qualifications / Required Skills
, B% m- N4 `1 m3 s) l0 D1 ~3 _Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.5 Q4 _# f/ D2 V6 a
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.% E5 V- ]5 B& c* f* a$ n

0 }+ W1 m' i) s; R& k- R! c+ N' N8 L+ x$ u% X9 [
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 15:25 , Processed in 0.038625 second(s), 5 queries , File On.