麒麟生育论坛

标题: Senior Embryologist duties [打印本页]

作者: 小丫    时间: 2020-7-21 16:50
标题: Senior Embryologist duties
Employer: IVF Canada
. `( o  R# k: f+ ]IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
9 x8 U3 W0 S+ P" A# K4 kOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.. N1 o( n/ U6 f7 Z9 p( ?

) f9 J  I* i7 W  S: b3 P================& @4 p4 P0 y+ l: W& M
Senior Embryologist
+ m2 W4 f1 E* Y' n4 R3 ~$ UJob Description:8 }' ]5 h9 \: E$ G. \
+ L; V& S: k- B  k9 H* Q5 f2 E; E
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.# I1 x( E( x$ d2 x* i0 G7 X& X

. p! r& h! S% O+ ]# G" M6 yDuties:
/ f, i' l2 R" V
+ R) O8 E( t; T  Q  q, h3 @8 U• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.- p) @: B  P, F1 \7 v
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
" Z4 y# X( @2 \% E9 t• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
2 L4 |! `7 `  M; z- Y7 Y% N9 N# z• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
5 l; j% j3 P$ m3 K• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.$ H) H) l9 g0 i) H+ M5 \, C/ O* {
• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.4 A, i% N, J8 y
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
  ?3 ?) K" Z! l9 @3 a& e# E• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.+ E1 P/ q, n( L% Y) Z
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis./ n3 p! _: i2 h7 ?" O; H5 P0 p; M. p
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
% ~# q9 j/ r. v) B1 W• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.
! ~! V# t9 G" _, b4 I8 KQualifications / Required Skills2 U/ A* x% [* K
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.- j$ ?% _$ E4 i& p
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
, T2 J3 c5 N/ Z1 X8 F5 f7 q0 W. F$ ?8 C$ r- N( {8 {9 E& L# `$ P  w
! M" U) K# b8 b- g) M+ n' N2 o

欢迎光临 麒麟生育论坛 (http://www.cnqilin.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3