主题

帖子

2万

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada: W6 f+ u9 U# z& ?7 k
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.0 b& O  j0 v1 T/ v$ |  a
Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
: A8 C2 ^* ^2 K" o& e# I
0 i4 M/ c& `' H5 i: w7 J% b================
/ d9 a2 m( M1 p4 I/ F. }Senior Embryologist
/ x: Z, a2 g6 X% CJob Description:& k: ~7 d. ?7 n
8 ]9 U$ i4 U' i, D+ P* U" h
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.% \7 x& S7 o) P- Z) y. D/ t4 U

+ f4 `  d/ `. m& w! ~3 WDuties:  a# H  G! C0 z+ D

& ~3 h5 p; T, X! w* g• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.+ ^% E! V4 d' c+ R7 @2 L
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
. v3 [% \; {* ]( T0 c$ d' U• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
2 i) [2 ]+ W8 Q2 m5 R4 }• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.0 S: C) U4 j! r( i( g/ v! ]  Z
• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
; H$ X5 T0 A# \• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
) }; `; D- N1 k6 A+ T* J• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
: w) Z) e: a! k# E" F• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.9 u" n+ u  `& D& E, i
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.
7 ~. @2 T8 _; ~4 y5 `& W) N• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction., c7 f2 H7 u% J
• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.3 p& C) f/ b9 G$ K. R+ B- U
Qualifications / Required Skills
! ]+ p) a3 C+ p4 n$ E( JApplicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
, q% T7 K" v/ d+ \! k5 {Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.9 L7 Q% h  w5 b# E
' J% t" _: z( W# ?0 ]
; n1 \9 i9 o5 d5 i
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:27 , Processed in 0.074965 second(s), 5 queries , File On.