2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada! P" X% R: F3 Q" |0 D
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
2 T/ E$ d  Y0 f5 j0 f1 zOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
+ q# n& ?$ j& ~: [" h7 M3 u2 h" O4 a7 {/ a! {5 ~
================, y7 C' y) |, k! O& X" r
Senior Embryologist
: h9 p" ^/ _! m2 q8 [5 o2 S) HJob Description:5 B: ?) _3 Z* G* x2 |4 D/ c: t

6 j6 s+ z6 s# a- yThe Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.) j) P8 D5 \4 H9 Z! x

s# X# r( u9 L5 ~1 ^, V: \0 S3 P7 qDuties:
8 n% p/ _. @: C" ?
; L3 Z: O1 R2 A4 h+ T: d• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.4 ]) x4 y; I! k
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
( K6 _8 r/ X9 ~# p+ z8 S# I• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.% r4 ]( B8 O) h/ u& B$ E
• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
# c3 d( r: J0 {/ }/ {: a6 _• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
( }& x. O  X4 `6 h! M• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
( U: s$ ?, H) T, a& G4 x; }4 ?' x• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.6 r  T$ n6 e( M
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.
. r  v6 @+ C& O8 j5 B* ]• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.6 I  y- g/ g, T4 @! F% m9 N
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.& T) {  @8 ]9 D7 }( z
• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.* Y& F( |1 c) X% z3 f
Qualifications / Required Skills
6 \! @# i" J# }5 F. ^. \0 ZApplicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.) w, C& m8 {4 \
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
1 }1 R0 m& }  J: W- ]4 i2 |$ S$ b# y+ |
7 s6 m& p  S6 j9 a3 h
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 18:45 , Processed in 0.050600 second(s), 5 queries , File On.