2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada
3 H6 L. A, E- `1 i# a. y8 |- kIVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
# H3 [4 q0 L1 x: GOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.7 n7 \! K/ G1 V

w$ B" V% o1 _* P' o# S================
8 i/ h4 Q, {- L& M. y: rSenior Embryologist. T& ]0 P8 l. _
Job Description:
3 j' P: d* [$ I
' o$ u- Z! v8 I7 {% [The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.
7 E+ l. b; }4 F: Y* p3 U
0 t  Y* O$ t& lDuties:
; y0 G5 r, J; l( r0 H, p- `7 a3 u: c0 }# e
• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.# [1 Q1 L) ~! {/ X$ L
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.4 y+ q' c, W) G1 i! b; u5 j7 [
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
& @: J/ D2 U& }1 D8 }• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
; p( \, }" Z% m$ e6 K; q- z/ g0 M. S• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
+ f' T- p/ P; f: E: Q• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.9 i+ R, H3 {7 h% h. C6 q
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.$ g. G( M4 z( D0 n  A# p
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.+ ~$ C) @$ ]9 I4 O8 R9 x, W
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.0 W. `, W% B0 Z
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
2 T) I! @& |. }: x• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.( ~( Z0 i+ ~/ m' K' S0 d$ s* p! E
Qualifications / Required Skills, a  X- }1 O) {& v5 _
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
' E# q+ Y  ~0 v% uSalary: Salary is commensurate with experience.7 E% `( \1 J' T4 x+ y

9 S& A. p9 u( V
5 q8 I- D& C" {0 U$ M$ E5 `5 D
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 19:11 , Processed in 0.044190 second(s), 5 queries , File On.