2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada4 H: K- G9 I: Z0 G  B$ J7 r; B  f
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.# ?% v$ d: E  n, l. A
Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.
# |3 Z1 |* l: o/ M6 H/ H2 V# m9 o2 u- _
================
' j! x! [) z8 h& g- j& TSenior Embryologist
5 ~2 d! A8 ^0 y. G9 h3 eJob Description:
6 ^- K2 P7 i  o. M
; m# Y) }' w& ?1 u% u. d% ~$ {& ^The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.
9 i1 y) t# J, [& v2 b5 G, N  g" ~% d6 `8 Y# R$ o& |
Duties:- T6 ~6 J9 L# \7 e, J" F+ x/ e
1 j- E5 S& R  ^5 e
• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
* O) T" }! K' C• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.( e" y2 \; d% B( N
• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
' K- ]: j% [) H8 c+ e• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.
8 ?  S+ e8 j* U) k' Y% T• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes./ u; M0 f% n6 ^, ^8 i/ I
• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.3 t( `1 P+ {6 E
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
2 h4 I' n/ q" K$ T# r) p4 W6 T9 V& v+ B• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.
: k6 ~7 t+ u# _- \9 g• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.% Z1 U& C- n1 {- M, K
• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
2 t# A' P; n3 O) J; M6 `• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.
' \. @: J6 S2 s# _; ^' y' ^" t( JQualifications / Required Skills
% b+ x1 |& z2 a+ O6 W7 U5 u0 SApplicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.- P$ \4 }. x7 j' Y
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
: t9 J4 L) D0 R- o/ y; N# Z4 l; m  ]0 d  S9 q

- z) `8 C1 D4 |1 E1 b: B) [
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 00:19 , Processed in 0.035454 second(s), 5 queries , File On.