2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada
- ~! u- \* Y# B+ m/ IIVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
" V) o2 ^3 y& T) P# b3 k/ ?) ZOur personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.3 [3 P0 }) |- I& W8 r5 D
1 X3 W9 m( h/ F8 [$ h+ a
================! o1 C# S7 o9 A
Senior Embryologist$ H7 N; r* D7 V! v
Job Description:
3 _8 W  J# m, c2 I1 Z$ g  i. n( f7 @# J8 F& k$ r8 ?' I
The Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records." k, h9 C$ Z# C* r  i0 ?* N$ j

3 v2 n5 G5 T6 c0 O9 HDuties:; D" i1 ^  H2 e5 M: {

: S) h" W! `3 a. g6 m• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment./ @% n) o7 v! P& G  C
• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
- G; U0 e# D( s% i2 U4 `2 Y- ?• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
' R0 C' F/ S; q* F5 I• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times., c) M$ J* g. n5 r" T& m/ Q
• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
5 S' ^; U3 ^  N3 J) `' W1 j• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.
8 a( f, j. t( J* R0 O# {' ~• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.
9 j( v/ O- Z5 Y; f4 f8 Y' X• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.+ S0 j1 M6 z* N
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.
; G# L5 @1 g; P) s9 k• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.2 V# V7 E& h: ^$ l7 F
• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.
) g7 ~5 f& O/ l9 b3 iQualifications / Required Skills, ?- ~  Z8 a$ d3 n1 {
Applicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
2 b* S) @* t; d( s8 uSalary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
( @; _# J5 J- C2 }, N' F% A5 J1 K, x" \, c. \8 ]
& x# `  d  X1 t2 Q) Y
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:06 , Processed in 0.045520 second(s), 4 queries , File On.