2万

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2020-7-21 16:50:10 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Employer: IVF Canada# f5 F) P+ B  P& J
IVF Canada is a free-standing surgical facility which integrates the most advanced techniques available for the treatment of infertility in both females and males.
0 W- b; }7 D2 B- _Our personalized patient care and consideration of the unique circumstances under which individual couples face infertility have made IVF Canada the most patient-focused and accessible private IVF clinic in Canada.8 G) `! _& X* K$ H9 E2 [3 P, ?$ A
) y: i; m% p. h4 U; {1 [* n
================1 a) A! T7 V0 _/ C8 q
Senior Embryologist/ {$ j  k: G+ T5 G' P4 n8 f" w
Job Description:
) N- o2 D/ t! h/ p
/ }2 w0 L9 w: V# p) A1 P: pThe Embryologist will be to work with the lab team to carry out all IVF lab procedures. Senior embryologists are responsible for retrieving eggs, IVF/ICSI, embryo grading and transfer as well as cryopreservation and maintaining meticulous records.
- G' \+ s# C3 J6 t0 _0 f3 @! G4 A; r' m# Y+ N3 H' N2 i3 i! V  H6 a
Duties:9 O$ g) Q& W  g. \' j

2 f* K; [; R1 p7 X+ {• General knowledge and operation of laboratory equipment and an aptitude for investigating and troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment as well as any other technological equipment.
1 K* C  E0 E5 ?• Extensive computer literacy including intermediate to advanced knowledge of EMR (IDEAS) and Microsoft Office.
2 J0 s  ]0 I' R0 g( C7 b• Maintain inventory at acceptable levels for embryology laboratory.
- d) B) `( h2 e- \7 U9 H$ g• Keep all lab equipment, supplies and facilities clean and well organized at all times.1 o/ L: j' s& P6 i
• Preparation and portioning of culture media and culture dishes.
8 Y8 g/ L, _1 V* A6 _• Egg retrieval, stripping, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ISCI), fertilization checks, embryo culture and grading, assisted hatching, embryo transfer, embryo thaw and cryopreservation, and other duties as assigned.+ _& F0 w+ `4 }- E" w8 x# d
• Provide rotating support for 24-hours alarm back up.3 v$ Y& z. w5 |6 F% B6 [: l7 F
• Liaison between physicians, patients, nursing and administration.9 t6 s2 R% x* D3 B1 q
• Report any critical incident in a timely fashion to the Laboratory Director and participate in continuous quality assessment and risk management on an ongoing basis.
+ x* C+ p- Y: f, @1 n• Work toward the ultimate goal of attaining the highest possible patient satisfaction.
$ `$ j1 b4 p/ m  Y8 M+ @• Participate in the development of policies, procedures and standards as they relate to laboratory procedures used in the treatment of infertility patients.* A- h$ Q/ t2 @& `" y# b4 Z0 e+ x# i% n
Qualifications / Required Skills
% r4 o1 [2 \' NApplicants should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences or related field and a minimum two year's experience as an Embryologist. Andrology experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work weekend and holiday rotations. Exacting standards, attention to detail, exemplary documentation habits, and a desire to follow protocol is necessary.
" }9 H; U* _, m/ P( K3 wSalary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
# R- c9 A0 \, D; h
$ x' L: ~0 b5 \  v0 p( ^! [" Z6 [* R' v3 P4 t9 \7 k
答复及建议仅供参考!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|麒麟生育论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 04:25 , Processed in 0.047356 second(s), 5 queries , File On.